Hey guys! Today is another squishy makeover, obviously. I took care of the soft n slo cat with the "tail", a unicorn (i mean, alicorn ugh) hugging on the moon, and a little surprise resident for my cottage from last episode (as promised). I had some struggles as usual, but I think overall they came out well. Do you like them?!?!?!
Welcome to another episode of squishy makeovers, where I transform ugly, used, old, dirty, cheap or unwanted squishies (donated by my subscribers) into my own creations. I repair, paint and cut away for hours on end to complete these. Hopefully you like them. Get used to lots of rainbow and sprinkles, because I am addicted to both!
VIDEO FACTS: –I did the whole showing "while editing" thing for the first time. I have recently been using clips of my face from old videos to give facial reactions but I got tired of sifting through old footage, so i just quickly filmed those bits on my computer. not sure how i feel about it yet, or if it'll be a thing. i know a lot of other youtubers are doing that now also, so ehhh idk. after reading the comments, some people seemed to like it, some people didnt. we'll see!
–Apparently having a male calico cat is super rare. A lot of people are saying it's impossible in the comments, BUT i looked it up and actually its just uncommon. About 1 in 3,000 calico cats are male. So he's jus special then haha :)
–based on the comments, the "bear in the bunny costume" is a koala? I would have never guessed that in a million years. How are those koala ears!?!? And why is there a rim around the face as if its wearing a costume?! I have no clue. but a lot of ya'll are saying it, so I guess it is a koala. sure??
________ Materials List__________
1. CAN I SEND YOU SQUISHIES? So many generous people have sent me their unwanted squishies so I actually have a lot to work on already, BUT if you desperately want to, you can request my mailing address in the email ALLLL the way at down in the description (sorry for the traveling), make sure to read the disclaimer down there as well.
2. ARE SQUISHIES RETURNED TO THE SENDERS AFTER THE MAKEOVER? No. These squishies are sent as donations to the series because they were damaged, and no longer wanted. Everyone has been informed in advance that squishies would not be returned. It would be waaay too complicated/expensive and massively time consuming to keep track of everyone and return each squishy. I'm just one person!
3. WHAT PAINT DO YOU USE? I use fabric paint. Fabric paint is meant to stretch, so it is perfect for squishing! Any brand will work fine, but I mainly use Tulip. You can find it at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, A.C. Moore, Walmart, Joann Fabrics, and Online.
5. WILL FABRIC PAINT CRACK? The matte fabric paint is more likely to crack after lots of squishing. Slick fabric paints never crack. But there are benefits to both. I usually mix the two paints together to get the best of both worlds.
6. CAN I USE ACRYLIC PAINT ON SQUISHIES? I would not recommend that. Acrylic paint will either make the squishy hard, or it will crack and flake off very easily.
8. CAN YOU DO MORE SQUISHIES IN EACH VIDEO OR DO MAKEOVER VIDEOS EVERY WEEK? I wish I could! But these videos take me about 30-50 hours to film and edit. I spend multiple weeks working on them (in combination with my other videos) so it’s not really possible to do these any more than I am already doing without lowering the quality. PLUS! I want to keep up with my art and craft videos as well ☺
Every Friday at 4:00pm ET: Alternating Squishy Makeovers, Thrift Makeovers, Craft Kit Reviews, Create This Book, Mail Openings and Miscellaneous crafts and DIYs
FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY: Business@Moriah.video
For sending squishies, Letters, or general fan mail, please contact: FANMAIL@MORIAH.VIDEO to request my P.O. box address :) •FOR SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE! Unfortunately I can only respond to a small amount of people each week. This is to make sure that I get a reasonable amount of mail and can feature the maximum amount on camera. I apologize in advance if you do not hear back from me. This email gets SUPER clogged with thousands of messages. SORRY PEEPS!*
Intro Music by: SHIFTYPOP
"Music: Love Light and Twinkles by JivingGerbil https://youtu.be/fwaUOb6avYE
ZERO STAR ETSY SLIME SHOP REVIEW! ADDING TOO MUCH INGREDIENTS INTO SLIME! Adding Too Much Of Everything Into SLIME! TESTING POPULAR STORE SLIMES | Stash or Trash | We Are The Davises. ADDING TOO MUCH INGREDIENTS TO SLIME! Adding Too Much Of Everything Into SLIME! I Won Every Prize At A Theme Park. ADDING TOO MUCH INGREDIENTS INTO SLIME! Adding Too Much Of Everything MAKEUP Into SLIME! DIY Super Clear Slime! How to Make the Clearest Thick Slime Ever. i made a lot of slime! WOW *shocker*. i bought the biggest Squishies i could find.. Worlds Largest Squishy Review. UNBELIEVABLE Extreme Slime Makeover! What Would YOU Name This SLIME??