10. Taking Out the Trash Drilling holes at the bottom and sides of your trash bin might not be so bad of an idea. If you’re household or lifestyle means the trash piles up a lot and you find yourself having someone hold down the bin while you pull out the bag or keep one foot on the can to do so, you should consider drilling holes. Doing so allows less likeliness for suction issues, which is what keeps a lot of bags from being pulled out easy.
9. Scooping Ice Cream If you’re with friends or at a party and decide you don’t want to spend time waiting for the ice cream to thaw and then put in muscle energy to serve it, then you should cut the ice cream. Cutting it into portions makes it available for consumption faster and serving it to more than 1 or 2 people more efficient. Granted, this is only helpful if there’s a handful of you wanting to eat your cold treats right that moment. If you’re alone watching Netflix, then a spoon in the container’s all you need.
8. Frozen Ice Cream Of course, you always have to freeze your ice cream--unless you really want to drink it instead. But a better way than just sticking the tub in your freezer is to put the ice cream in a sandwich bag. Doing so helps avoid that hard ice cream you get when it’s opened and has been in the freezer too long.
7. Eating Cupcakes This one’s definitely something no one does. Apparently, the right way to eat a cupcake is by tearing or cutting the bottom half of the cupcake and sandwiching it over the top half. Even though it’s strange, what it does do is make for a neater snack and even the icing to cupcake ratio.
6. Potholes Did you realize the hole at the end of your pot handle can be used for your spoon? Not everyone has those fancy kitchen installations that lets you hang your pots over your kitchen island. Most kitchen devices end up stacked in cupboards. But people also use the handle holes as a place to keep the spoon. Doing this prevents you from setting it on your dirty counter or scrambling to find a plate to lay it down on when the phone rings.
5. Filling Water Instead of lugging a bin or huge jug to fill with water, which will inevitably get too heavy once you’ve finished, use a dustpan or a water bottle with a hole cut out the bottom to transfer water from the sink way easier.
4. Aluminum Foil You’re not alone if you’ve haphazardly tried to get some aluminum foil and accidentally pulled the whole roll out of the box. There’s a hack for that, actually, and it’s been right in front of you since forever. This little tab that no one ever pays attention to at the end of the
3. Eating Cheetos Maybe you’ve seen this picture of Star Wars star Oscar Isaac floating around on the internet. As ridiculous as it looks, lots of people at cheetos and other season heavy, cheesy snacks with chopsticks. It helps to not get any of that red or orange food residue all over your fingers that takes a few handwashes to really scrub out.
2. Putting a Lid on Boiling Water Here’s another spoon fact you didn’t know about. Have you ever heard that placing a wooden spoon over a pot of boiling water helps the water from spilling over? It sounds fake, but it apparently works. It looks like magic, but science can explain this one. The wooden spoon acts a destabilizer to the naturally unstable bubbles. When it reaches the surface of the spoon, the boiling water retreats, keeping your pasta or soup from making a mess on the stove top.
1. Dr. Seuss So this might make you completely rethink your childhood, but the correct way to pronounce the author’s name is “SOYce” not “Soose.” His friend, Alexander Liang, wrote a poem about how people have been pronouncing it all wrong this whole time. “You’re wrong as the deuce/And you shouldn’t rejoice/If you’re calling him Seuss/He pronounces it Soice.” Soice is spelled with and o and i. Even so, does anyone really think the world’s going to correct itself anytime soon?
Cook Dumps Fried Potatoes in Raw Eggs — What's Planned Will Be The The Dish Of Your Dreams! A Woman Paints On Her Muffins. You Have To See This! How to Eat Sushi: You've Been Doing it Wrong. Types Of Fruit You NEVER Knew Existed. Rip The Bowl Out Of The Cake Pan. What Happens Next Will Turn The Treat Into A Spectacle! Press A Beer Can Into The Patty, And Then Comes The Finishing Touch! How to Pull Apart a PINEAPPLE | Pineapple Peeling - Fruity Fruits. Ways Advertisers Are Tricking You Everyday. 27 Things Mechanics Don't Want You To Know. Ice Cream Rolls | Cadbury - Dairy Milk Chocolate Ice Cream / fried Thailand rolled ice cream roll.