A little secret to rock your YouTube subscribers
Get Free YouTube Subscribers, Views and Likes

12 Creatures You Wouldnt Believe Are Actually Toxic

Follow
Talltanic

12 creepy little creatures are all poisonous or venomous so beware the bright colors and bites even though they're actually really cute!!

Subscribe to Talltanic http://goo.gl/wgfvrr

7. The Spur-Winged Goose
Unlike other species of goose, it wouldn’t be wise to eat this specific one, even though you actually can’t. Spur-winged geese are known for mostly consuming blister beetles, which are very toxic. So toxic, that they have been known for the ability to kill full-grown horses. The spur-winged goose can enjoy as many blister beetles as it would like because it’s immune to their toxins, which allows them to be stored in their bodies. If you eat just 10 milligrams of the toxin, then say your goodbyes because you’re a goner. Just like their name implies, these geese come with spurs the bends of their wing that they can use to cause harm.

6. Pfeffer’s Flamboyant Cuttlefish
If you come across a highly colorful animal be cautious as it’s most likely poisonous. This is especially true for the creature known as Pfeffer’s flamboyant cuttlefish. Normally a brown color, this cuttlefish shifts to red, black and purple with golden spots when it becomes distressed, and the tips of its arms turn into a dark shade of red. This new look serves as a warning to potential predators that lets them know about the cuttlefish’s toxicity. The toxin is located inside of the cuttlefish’s muscles and is said to be as deadly as the one carried by the blue-ringed octopus. However, unlike the blue-ringed octopus, the cuttlefish is only poisonous and not venomous.

5. The Pacific Newt
The Pacific newt also referred to as the western newt, gets its name from the fact that they’re mostly found exclusively on North America’s Pacific coastline. Typically, they’re either colored black or brown, but when they feel threatened, they lie down on their backs, to show off their bright underbellies. This is the warning that let’s predators know they’re poisonous. Sadly, not all heed this warning and eat the newt anyways, thus resulting in not just one, but two deaths.The four species of Pacific newts each come with different levels of toxicity, but the most toxic one is the rough-skinned newt that is responsible for one human fatality. Even when they’re not ingested, they can still cause irritation of the skin. Pacific newts have the same toxin as pufferfish that’s called tetrodotoxin.

4. The Slow Loris
What’s unique about the slow loris is that it’s one of the very few poisonous mammals to exist. Their toxin is secreted on the inside of their elbows, and they cover their young in it to prevent them from being eaten. The slow loris will also lick those toxin-producing patches and lace their bite with the poison. So don’t be fulled by their cute and giant eyes or when they start lifting their arms up, they’re quite dangerous

3. The Floral Snake
Did you know that almost all snakes are venomous, but only a select few of them are poisonous? That’s right and the floral snake also called a tiger keelback snake, classified as being both poisonous and venomous. Yup, its skin secretes the poison and at the same time its fangs are filled with venom. Its venom is natural but the poison that it stores in its glands is actually from the toads that it eats. What’s cool about this is that the snake processes the poison to make it even more lethal than it was before. They can even pass the poison to their offspring to keep them safe.

2. The Blue Cloud Forest Millipede
Introducing the Blue Cloud Forest Millipede. This bright blue creature is classified as a Polydesmid millipede which is just a fancy way of saying that it’s in the largest family of millipedes, Polydesmida. This family includes approximately 3,500 different species. That’s a lot of legs! They can grow to be around less than an inch all the way up to 5 inches and have no eyes whatsoever. These blue beauties aren't just for show. Like with most animals, the color is to let other animals know that they’re poisonous.

1. Palythoa Coral
There happen to be several different types of coral, and only a select few of these possess toxic properties that haven’t been thoroughly investigated yet. The most deadly of these coral is the Palythoa. Its poison is so toxic that only a 25 nanogram dosage is enough to kill a rabbit. A lethal dosage for a human would only take 5 micrograms. Palytoxin is known for being one of the most toxic organic poisons in existence. The symptoms of palythoa poisoning range from difficulty breathing to chest pains and low-blood pressure. Unfortunately for those who are stung, there is no known cure and death occurs within a matter of minutes. 19 Unbelievable Places You Can Visit. 10 Australian Animals That Will Keep You Up At Night. Octopuses 101 | Nat Geo Wild. 12 Most POISONOUS Fish In The World. 31 Unique Dogs With Unbelievable Fur Markings. 20 Bizarre Hybrid Animal That Actually Exist. दुनिया के सबसे जहरीले बिच्छू| Most Poisonous and Dangerous Scorpion in the World|Scorpions|Rahasya. my pet octopus playing/eating. 10 Shockingly Large Creatures That Actually Exist. I Gave My Fire Ants A Chicken Head.

posted by olyhc1hr


Recommended