Spending time on the road can be a grueling experience, whether traveling for work or fun, driving a short distance or even miles on end. Thanks to the advancement in technology, there are numerous devices that can help ensure our safety on the roads, as well as helping make traveling a fun and relaxing experience. On-board navigation and smart technology will give you more freedom to watch the road and even connect with family and friends.
1. Hudly: Possibly the best way to curb distracted driving is with a heads-up display (HUD). A HUD is a device that allows you to access the apps you need, all while keeping your eyes on the road ahead (where they need to be!)
2. GOFAR not only has the ability to log all your trips, save on fuel costs, and alert you when something is amiss with your car, but it also cuts emissions and provides a safer driving style.
3. Roidmi 2s: The Roidmi 2s is the ultimate Bluetooth music player and smart car charger. You can now stream your favorite music directly from your smartphone with the help of the Roidmi App and also charge your device faster than ever.
4. Kiwi 3: Your smartphone, tablet, PC, and even your smartwatch can now be transformed into an engine check diagnostic tool, trip computer, performance meter and much, much more, with the new Kiwi 3.
5. mifold: mifold is the first real variation in standard child car booster seats to hit the market in over fifty years. It is ten times smaller than any other booster seat available in the marketplace and can easily fit in your glove-box or backpack.
6. FOBO TIRE: FOBO Tire is an evolved and advanced tire pressure monitoring system that uses the latest Bluetooth 4.0 technology and connects directly with your Android and iOS device. It has an intelligent in-car monitoring unit that works closely with your smartphone.
7. TrapTap: TrapTap is the world’s simplest traffic indicator, promoting safer, ticket free driving. It has the ability to notify you of red lights, school zones, and even speed traps up ahead.
8. ZUS: With ZUS you can now charge your USB devices at twice the speed, and this fantastic car locator will ensure that you never lose your car again! ZUS is the one car charger that meets US military standards, and the device was designed in Germany.
9. Carloudy: Carloudy is a unique heads-up display system that works great in even the brightest sunlight. It has very low power consumption and once charged, the battery can easily last up to two weeks.
10. VOYO: VOYO is the world’s most advanced, aftermarket connected car system. This device has the ability to acquire and utilize large amounts of complex data produced by modern cars. The device is founded on a specialized, high-speed data logger that is typically used by automotive manufacturers during their development stages.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ✔ Subscribe to TechVolt►https://goo.gl/sh89KV For more futuristic inventions, amazing new technology, cool gadgets and THINGS you didn't know EXISTED.
Disclaimer: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Most Creative Car Owners In The World. 8 Amazing New Car Accessories You Must Have. 7 Awesome Gifts You Can Buy On Amazon UNDER $15. 10 Car Gadgets You Should Buy ▶2. Upgrades for Your Old Car With New Premium Car Tech- Total Budget of $2725. New iPads and Car Dashboards! iPad Install Tips - Amplified #128. 10 Driving Hacks That'll Make You Spend Less On Gas. ERSTAUNLICHE NEUE AUTO-GADGETS, DIE DU KAUFEN MÖCHTEST. As Seen On TV Car Devices TESTED! 10 COOL GADGETS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE.